Christmas Package available - one room still remaining for our popular Christmas package for 3 nights from Christmas Eve. Further details on our Christmas page.
Recent Guest Book Reviews
Comfy room and
Thank you for
making me feel
Loved the farm
animals, what a
Will be back!"
L.E., Johannesburg, South Africa [28-Nov]
place to stay.
Thank you for
making us feel
M. & K., London, UK [23-Nov]
"This is a
and we are so
happy to have
place. Kudos to
the both of you!"
W. & S.G., Fallbrook, CA, USA [20-Nov]
We are recommended on this Broadway B and B and Hotel Directory
Double rates from
£87.00 (king / queen) per night
Winter Discount Rates
- Double from
£74.00 (king / queen) per night -
Proud to be featured as one of only 30 special properties in England on National Geographic Traveler’s most recent Best Places to Stay Guide
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil
countryside, with gorgeous views
from the gardens and many rooms
across to the Cotswolds escarpment
and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . .
▪ Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland (the official tourist board)
▪ All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
▪ Digital TV & DVD players in each room
▪ Varied, wholesome and delicious breakfast menu, and recipient of the coveted enjoyEngland Breakfast Award
▪ Beautiful new stable dining room with individual tables and space to cater for groups
▪ Wonderful farm environment
with hens, sheep, pigs and
▪ Free WiFi available throughout the guesthouse
▪ Licensed bar
▪ Ample free parking
▪ Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
▪ With eight distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
▪ Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoyEngland
We look forward to making you welcome.
Lowerfield Farm FarmStay Promotional video