This week we have one room available for a single night stay on Fri 21 and a few rooms for Sun 23. During the following week we have one or two rooms currently available each night from Wed 26.
Recent Guest Book Reviews
place and comfy
bed. Slept like
a log and ate
like a horse!"
S. & C., Durham, UK [15-Jun]
C. & A.L., Norfolk, UK [14-Jun]
just right. Many
K. & M.V., Sluis, Holland & Bruges, Belgium [14-Jun]
stay. Great B&B.
Will come back."
B. & C.T., Sutton Coldfield, UK [14-Jun]
lovely! Best B&B
we have stayed
in - honesty bar
J. & A.F., Cranleigh, Surrey, UK [13-Jun]
"Wonderful B&B -
hope to be back
one day - thank
you very much."
T. & M.R., Cranleigh, Surrey, UK (13-Jun]
J.O. & M.K., Melbourne, Australia [11-Jun]
C. & R.B., Melbourne, Australia [11-Jun]
we did not find
N. & S.H., Eye, Suffolk, UK [11-Jun]
so much for a
end to our
Just what we
needed with time
to enjoy this
being spoilt by
M.B., & A.M., Godwin Beach, QLD & Sydney, NSW, Australia [10-Jun]
Sue & Gareth are
always ready to
give tips &
T. & V., Morecambe, Lancs., UK [9-Jun]
We are recommended on this Broadway B and B and Hotel Directory
- Current double rates from
£70.00 (standard) and
£83.00 (king / queen) per night -
Proud to be featured as one of only 30 special properties in England on National Geographic Traveler’s most recent Best Places to Stay Guide
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil
countryside, with gorgeous views
from the gardens and many rooms
across to the Cotswolds escarpment
and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . .
▪ Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland (the official tourist board)
▪ All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
▪ Digital TV & DVD players in each room
▪ Varied, wholesome and delicious breakfast menu, and recipient of the coveted enjoyEngland Breakfast Award
▪ Beautiful new stable dining room with individual tables and space to cater for groups
▪ Wonderful farm environment
with hens, sheep, pigs and
▪ Free WiFi available throughout the guesthouse
▪ Licensed bar
▪ Ample free parking
▪ Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
▪ With eight distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
▪ Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoyEngland
We look forward to making you welcome.
Lowerfield Farm FarmStay Promotional video