BOOK DIRECT for best prices!
Plus . . . extra £5 OFF per night for booking direct.
Call 01386 858273 or use voucher code LFF5-2020
when booking on this website
- Conditions apply - see Our Prices page for details
Rooms still available over Christmas and New Year! Please call or see our Christmas 2019 page for details
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil countryside, with gorgeous views from the gardens and many rooms across to the Cotswolds escarpment and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . .
- Four Star quality grading with Silver Award from enjoyEngland (the official tourist board)
- All rooms en-suite, and all elegantly furnished, each with its own individual charm
- Digital TV and DVD players in each room
- Varied and delicious breakfast menu with sausages and eggs from our farm, and other home-made produce. EnjoyEngland Breakfast Award
- Beautiful stable dining room with individual tables and space to cater for groups
- Wonderful farm environment with hens, ducks, sheep and pigs
- Licensed bar
- Ample free parking
- Gold Award from Green Tourism in recognition of our efforts in running our business in an environmentally responsible way
- Easy access to Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle, as well as the delightful Cotswold villages with their honey-coloured stone houses
- With eight distinct rooms, we are well able to cater for group bookings or wedding parties
- Two ground floor rooms
- Outside power point which guests may use for electric car charging
- Large family room for children 6 years of age +
- Free WiFi available throughout the guesthouse
Walkers Welcome and Cyclists Welcome grading from enjoy England